[Owasp-board] Board meeting?

Andrew van der Stock vanderaj at owasp.org
Wed Oct 14 13:13:49 UTC 2015

p.s. Please don't get me wrong, I really appreciate 8 am as it's the most
sociable hours I've ever had for a board meeting!

Normally, for me 8 am is ideal, as I mostly work from home, but when I need
to be travelling to be on site, I travel through the countryside with no
cell signal for about half of the journey. I will not be able to
participate unless I try to be at my client by 8 am, which requires me to
get up at 5 am, which is a bit rough for this old night owl. I'll see what
I can do, but if we could concentrate all the votes early on, that would be
ideal for me.

thanks
Andrew