[Owasp-board] Motion to approve proposal 2

Fabio Cerullo fcerullo at owasp.org
Wed Oct 14 08:22:59 UTC 2015

Paul

I believe a typical example of this is the following:

Chapter X wants to organise an event and they budget USD500 for food/drinks. They have those funds in their account so the event is approved.

Then due to ‘increased attendance’ the food/drinks expenses go over the USD500 and now the bill comes at USD700.

The current process dictates that those extra USD200 shall be accounted by the chapter.

The new proposal is saying.. OWASP Foundation will cover that difference.

Are we OK with this?

Fabio Cerullo
Global Board Member
OWASP Foundation