[Owasp-board] Motion to approve proposal 10

Josh Sokol josh.sokol at owasp.org
Wed Oct 14 04:40:32 UTC 2015

This is a great catch Fabio.  This was intended to cover both chapters and
projects.  I would like to recommend revising it to read:

*Accounts with a balance of $5,000 or more as of December 1,with no
proposed budget for spending their funds, will be contacted by the OWASP
staff directly to review their account balance. The chapter or project will
be required to create a budget to allocate the funds for the upcoming
year.  Unbudgeted funds may be diverted to other project(s), chapter(s), or
Community Engagement Funding accounts if the chapter cannot be contacted or
a budget is not received prior to January 1.*
To summarize, I added "or project" to the sentence about requiring a budget
to be created.

~josh