[Owasp-board] Motion to approve proposal 2

Fabio Cerullo fcerullo at owasp.org
Tue Oct 13 22:14:43 UTC 2015

Thanks Paul & Noreen for the insight.

Looking at Noreen's example, say if a chapter with USD500 in their account spends USD700 (USD500 chapter funds + USD200 community engagement).

Those USD200 might not have been pre-approved by the Foundation and could be the special 'out of budget' requests that Paul is mentioning below.

What will happen in that case? I'm trying to avoid a situation where the Foundation will be forced to pick up the bills for any unplanned expenses. At present that cannot happen and chapters/projects are responsible not to go in the red.

Fabio

Sent from my iPhone