[Owasp-board] [Governance] Proposal to change our bylaws about board member rotation and term limits

Tobias tobias.gondrom at owasp.org
Tue Oct 13 04:59:36 UTC 2015

Hm. I could send out a motion on the board list for this proposal.

But practically this time, I think it is more efficient and faster to
raise this motion at the board meeting tomorrow (Wednesday). First, we
can not simply move to voting on this without some discussion wait time.
So the board meeting will happen before that wait time expires anyway.
And if no discussion is needed for this change, this can simply be voted
within a minute. (And if there is discussion it should be clarified or
tabled for later discussion on the list and brought up again at the
following meeting.)

Best regards, Tobias