[Owasp-board] Board meeting?

Paul Ritchie paul.ritchie at owasp.org
Mon Oct 12 15:19:44 UTC 2015

Hi Jim, All.

The wiki is correct.  Our next OWASP Board meeting is teleconference on
October 14, this Wednesday, with Australia start-time as follows.
Start-time for October 14 meeting is as follows.
11:00 Hawaii  / 14:00 Pacific / 16:00 Central / 17:00 Eastern / 22:00
UK-London / 23:00 CET  / 08:00 'The next Day, Thursday, Oct. 15 in Australia

Normal Go To Meeting Details apply.  All dial-in numbers on the wiki.
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/861328838

Paul

Best Regards, Paul Ritchie
OWASP Executive Director