[Owasp-board] How to define active leader?

Fabio Cerullo fcerullo at owasp.org
Mon Oct 12 09:44:44 UTC 2015

Paul,

Thanks for the input.

The chapter handbook describes very broadly what an ‘active chapter’ might be, but nothing in regards to an active leader (which could be a project leader as well).

As some of the proposals on the table require to have ‘2 active leaders', I think is important to have that term clearly defined to avoid any misunderstandings.

Any questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Fabio Cerullo
Global Board Member