[Owasp-board] How to define active leader?

Josh Sokol josh.sokol at owasp.org
Mon Oct 12 01:50:52 UTC 2015

I would be interested in Noreen's input on this.  To my knowledge, we
haven't really defined "active leader" in the past, only "active chapter"
or "active project".  My opinion is anyone serving in a leadership position
in the chapter who is an admin on the mailing list would certainly be
considered an active leader.  The idea here is really that there is a
second person involved with the chapter who will be able to approve the
first person's expenses, and vice versa.  It is basically a fraud control
measure, though it also serves to provide chapters with redundancy if
something happens to the primary leader.

~josh