[Owasp-board] Motion to approve proposal 8

Tobias tobias.gondrom at owasp.org
Sun Oct 11 22:54:32 UTC 2015

I agree. with the view.
But practically, I think Fabio is correct in point this out.
The current proposal text is already so detail descriptive about it by
saying to the "board", which makes it hard to delegate it. We could just
say to the OWASP foundation (instead of "board"). Which would then give
our operations team the flexibility to handle this.

Best regards, Tobias