[Owasp-board] Motion to approve proposal 8

Josh Sokol josh.sokol at owasp.org
Sun Oct 11 15:29:00 UTC 2015

Yes, the idea is that the Board is then able to use that data to make
informed decisions with respect to the following years budget.  Sending to
the Board list is sufficient.  Or the Chair.  Or the ED.  As long as the
Board gets it.  Feel free to write up a process for it if you feel so
inclined.

~josh