[Owasp-board] Proposal & Voting Management

Tobias tobias.gondrom at owasp.org
Fri Oct 9 16:43:19 UTC 2015

I agree. Had the same thought of first signs of confusion.
So far I can sort by subject line.
Yes, a table could be useful. I still think it is necessary for each
board member to send an email for clear tracking.
However, technically we could also have send one email voting for 6
proposals at the same time.
Best, Tobias