[Owasp-board] Proposal & Voting Management

Paul Ritchie paul.ritchie at owasp.org
Fri Oct 9 16:35:19 UTC 2015

Michael - good point.   I was thinking the same thing to keep this
organized in one spot.

Perhaps a Google doc table with all approved motions listed there.....and
the following columns are for a Y/N/Abstain vote by BoD member.
We can link to this doc from BoD wiki page.

If that makes sense, I can work with Matt and/or Josh, to confirm we have
the final text and get that ready today.

Paul

Best Regards, Paul Ritchie
OWASP Executive Director
paul.ritchie at owasp.org