[Owasp-board] Motion to approve proposal 9

Josh Sokol josh.sokol at owasp.org
Fri Oct 9 15:46:00 UTC 2015

Andrew, this applies to "any OWASP Leader", not just Chapters and
Projects.  The only reason why I put Chapters and Projects in there is that
there was some confusion as to whether this paragraph applied to their
existing funds.  It does not.  This is intended to provide funding for
leaders who do not have an account, such as your "Education and Outreach"
examples.
~josh