[Owasp-board] Motion to approve proposal 9

Andrew van der Stock vanderaj at owasp.org
Fri Oct 9 11:59:48 UTC 2015

I am so close to voting yes on this one but not yet. I would have loved to
have had more time to discuss this with you before or at the Board meeting,
as I think it's a terrific idea.

We have a few strategic goals such as Education and Outreach that would
have to become projects for them to put forward proposals for funding.
Could we widen the words a bit, or do we force strategic goals and
initiatives to become projects?

thanks
Andrew