[Owasp-board] Board meeting on Oct - 14 - list of topics

Tobias tobias.gondrom at owasp.org
Fri Oct 9 11:26:35 UTC 2015

Hi Simon,

thanks a lot for bringing this up and reminding.
Highly appreciated.
It is bad luck you won't be able to join the call, but in addition to
put it on the agenda, if you have a specific proposal or suggestion what
action should be take, please feel free to send beforehand via email,
either in public to the board list or to some board members for
consideration.

I have been thinking about this project situation for quite a bit now
and am still not sure what is the right answer.

Best, Tobias