[Owasp-board] OWASP Funding Proposal

Paul Ritchie paul.ritchie at owasp.org
Thu Oct 8 19:42:40 UTC 2015

Hi All:

On the issue of effectiveness of our Board meetings.   I would agree to
take less time on Operational updates since our OPS pre-reading is intended
to cover 90% of any operational questions.  Ops questions can also be
handled during my weekly 1x1 conf. calls, or just a direct email.

In my experience, focusing each Board meeting on the 1, 2 or even 3 key
issues 'for decision' helps everyone stay focused, and drive to some action
statement.

Net, net anything more than 10 minutes on Ops updates is too much, and just
fine with me.

Paul

Best Regards, Paul Ritchie
OWASP Executive Director