[Owasp-board] OWASP Funding Proposal

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Thu Oct 8 19:31:51 UTC 2015

 > Recall my implementation plan for Chapter Budgets from a month ago
aligns with this very well.

Thanks Paul! I am worried that some of your suggestions and proposals
have gotten lost in the mix. Is there anything the board should be
reviewing and/or consider voting on that came from one of your recent
suggestions? My apologies if they did not get enough consideration.

Aloha,
Jim

--
Jim Manico