[Owasp-board] OWASP Funding Proposal

Tobias tobias.gondrom at owasp.org
Thu Oct 8 19:26:19 UTC 2015

Hi Josh and Michael,

I agree with the notion from Michael, that it could be better to outline
that we don't want to put this money into stale elements. Maybe if we
spell out what shall happen in such cases at the end of 2016, can help
to avoid this. Or it woudl cause a "spending frenzy"....

I would agree with the proposal in both forms.

Best regards, Tobias