[Owasp-board] OWASP Funding Proposal

Josh Sokol josh.sokol at owasp.org
Thu Oct 8 12:26:18 UTC 2015

Michael,

With respect to #3, at this point this is a one-time only initiative with a
note that we should consider it in future years.  I like your idea, but
feel like since the language here indicates only on January 1, 2016, it's
not necessary for this vote.  I will update my notes to consider that for
2017.

With respect to #4, it depends on our intent.  Startup is often times the
most difficult for new chapters and projects.  My goal was to add fuel to
their fire by giving them a kickstart.  Putting additional requirements on
this would slow that process down so I'm inclined against that limitation.

~josh