[Owasp-board] Apache Brand Guidelines

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Mon Nov 30 23:40:02 UTC 2015

If you want to use the Apache trademark at events see
https://www.apache.org/foundation/marks/events.html

If you want to use an Apache product trademark in a domain see
https://www.apache.org/foundation/marks/domains.html

In commercial software products: /Since the primary goods of any Apache
project is a software product provided free of charge to the general
public, we do not generally allow third parties to use Apache brands in
their software product branding/. <- BOOM. This is where Contrast type
marketing would be absolutely and completely banned at Apache.

For other questions, they have a legal support team to answer other
questions.

- Jim

--