[Owasp-board] Apache Brand Guidelines

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Mon Nov 30 21:38:50 UTC 2015

Matt,

Absolutely, I would MUCH rather have legal resources work on this than
I. I'm ok to spend money on this, it's very important.
IANALOASAIDWTBALOAS[*]

Tom is always pushing me to "actually do something, and not just talk
about it" and he is right. But this is a (much) better course.

Let do it.

- Jim

Am
Not