[Owasp-board] Apache Brand Guidelines

Matt Konda matt.konda at owasp.org
Mon Nov 30 21:35:39 UTC 2015

Jim,

We talked about both Apache and Mozilla.  I like this route too.

We had hoped to enlist one of their legal team's support as part of their
commitment to open source and to get more than just a starting point but a
collaborative product.  That may or may not be realistic, but it seemed
like a good way to get started.

Matt