[Owasp-board] Wiki Cleanup

Paul Ritchie paul.ritchie at owasp.org
Mon Nov 30 16:50:26 UTC 2015

Hi Jim, thanks for taking the initiative with an active leadership role to
help get some of this addressed asap.

I'm in favor of moving forward in bite-sized chunks with tangible results.

For your proposal, Can we structure this into two 90-day 'phases' so we can
compate some fixed costs with some fixed outcomes/deliverables?

Then at end of each 90 day period we can determine prioritize what was
accomplished and what is next to do?

In other words, what would we have 'Elger' address in first 90 days as top
priority and at what cost.?

Paul

Best Regards, Paul Ritchie
OWASP Executive Director