[Owasp-board] Who is monitoring the activity levels of projects?

Timo Goosen timo.goosen at owasp.org
Thu Nov 26 16:56:46 UTC 2015

>"Since there has been a change in the process of accepting new projects
(this was like this years ago),now I understand from Claudia's last email
that >this is also being handled by volunteers."
Last time I checked they are still accepting half empty or blank projects
which deteriorates the quality level overall of OWASP Projects.

I'm not a negative nancy, but I think this is a bad idea, because it
increases the quantity of OWASP Projects, but degrades the quality.

Regards.
Timo