[Owasp-board] Fwd: OWASP .net email addresses and domain

Noreen Whysel noreen.whysel at owasp.org
Thu Nov 19 21:31:20 UTC 2015

I've never used owasp.net so I am not sure how it is showing up that way in
your google contacts. I only know from creating new email addresses that
Google assigns an alias at owasp.net any time you create a new account. It
seems to do this even if you try to set a different secondary email.

​

Noreen Whysel
Community Manager
OWASP Foundation