[Owasp-board] 2016 Budget Suggestions

Noreen Whysel noreen.whysel at owasp.org
Thu Nov 19 14:00:57 UTC 2015

I passed out a few cards at a UX/web design event last night. Found someone
who works with nonprofits and knows wikis. I'm also attending a Wikimedia
event on Sunday and can pass my card out there as well. So when we have an
RFQ I can send around to a few people here. Encourage others to do the same.

Noreen Whysel
Community Manager
OWASP Foundation