[Owasp-board] OWASP Board meeting attendance of Michael Coates - trigger of vote of confidence

Josh Sokol josh.sokol at owasp.org
Thu Nov 12 13:29:16 UTC 2015

I would cast a vote of CONFIDENCE in Michael.

I'd also like to note that the November Board meeting is written as
"1/4/2015" on the spreadsheet.  I would have changed it, but I do not have
access to edit or even comment.  I'm fine with that, but I'm guessing that
Paul will need to be the one to update it.

~josh