[Owasp-board] Empty and incomplete projects again

Tom Brennan tomb at owasp.org
Fri Nov 6 15:58:18 UTC 2015

Alcon;

The task force has (1) employee and (2) currently is that accurate?

https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Task_Force/OWASP_Projects

Would be fantastic to have a regional task force people in North America, South America, EMEA and APAC making up this global task force and a excellent opportunity to appoint and deputize active leaders

Looking at the project guidelines page this still allows by written policy "empty projects".  So for future, change the policy fix the issue.

https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Guidelines_for_OWASP_Projects

Then for past projects that are identified  award them a incubator type project and they have xx to comply with new project guidelines or project is archived as a "concept" that new had the pre req to be incubator stage.

Just a suggestion to appeal to the workflow logic that we need to consider for volunteers and staff to have a common goal.

Tom Brennan
973-506-9304