[Owasp-board] Empty and incomplete projects again

johanna curiel curiel johanna.curiel at owasp.org
Fri Nov 6 13:41:44 UTC 2015

Hi Jim and the Board

I have been upset about this issue because I explained very well to Claudia
multiple times , through Skype calls , the issues related to empty projects
and all the work it has been taken to clean up the inventory. Also all the
work it was taken to setup 'Start a new project'

What upset me most of this change is  that it was not even communicated to
the community and I think I have always been open to be consulted for advice

For my surprise I go to the project page and see those empty projects, then
I asked myself : what happened here?

I hope you understand my point of view. Especially after all the amount of
work it took to clean up this were I personally invested many hours of my
free time to help this cause

My advice therefore is to communicate and consult with leaders and the
community. So far I still do not see the benefit of this change and has not
been explained.

So mean while we want to provide room to staff they should also understand
that they cannot go and change things like things without any form of
explanation especially without providing a good justification for the
change.

So far I want an explanation. I have been asking and I'm been ignore. Is
this the way you treat volunteers?

regards

Johanna