[Owasp-board] Annual leave

Tobias tobias.gondrom at owasp.org
Fri Nov 6 08:32:00 UTC 2015

I agree.
Small note: even though, I just sent an email to activate the
placeholder for Nov-18, I would be fine to change that to Nov-16.
Best, Tobias

Ps.: I think we could have part of the benchmark discussion before the
regular board call. E.g. for a group of board members to discuss
possible options and prepare a proposal.