[Owasp-board] Annual leave

Tobias tobias.gondrom at owasp.org
Fri Nov 6 08:20:41 UTC 2015

FYI: I am currently in Asia and will be in China next week when 2pm CST
is 4am. I will not be able to function at that time.
But with the choice of without Michael or myself, I am ok for you to
make the call without me.
You can prepare a set of proposals for the next board call or to vote
via email.
I will be back in Europe the following week (Nov-16....)
Best, Tobias