[Owasp-board] Empty and incomplete projects again

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Fri Nov 6 00:58:34 UTC 2015

Simon,

I agree with you in spirit. I really do not want to see any empty
projects either.

Claudia has a close eye on this and I really want to give her some room
to work these issues out. The scale of empty projects is very small
right now (2) and the world is not ending. :) Let's give Claudia some
room to do her thing, and we can all revisit this in a few weeks to
ensure progress is made.

Does that seem reasonable?

Aloha,
Jim