[Owasp-board] Annual leave

Josh Sokol josh.sokol at owasp.org
Fri Nov 6 00:52:32 UTC 2015

The way the Doodle is shaking out right now (still missing Fabio and Jim),
these dates/times is when we could have max attendance at 5:

   - Monday, November 9th, 9:00 PM to 11:00 PM CST (No Michel)
   - Wednesday, November 11th, 9:00 PM to 11:00 PM CST (No Michael)
   - Thursday, November 12th, 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM CST (No Tobias)
   - Thursday, November 12th, 10:00 PM to 11:00 PM CST (No Michael)

Michael and Tobias, any flexibility on the dates/times you said you
couldn't make it or is that a firm "No"?  Jim and Fabio, are you guys
available and/or unavailable during any of these slots?  Ideally, we need
to choose two of these, as Matt said.  One for Benchmark and one for 2016
budget.

~josh