[Owasp-board] Empty and incomplete projects again
johanna curiel curiel
johanna.curiel at owasp.org
Wed Nov 4 22:18:27 UTC 2015
Hi Project Task Force, and members of the Board
A while ago I noticed that people have decide to change the rules and allow
empty projects , what that means is that there is nothing produced (not
even a table of contents) and wiki pages are being setup as 'projects, even
worse, templates with no content
I feel quite disappointed to see this, especially after the amount of work
I and other volunteers with some staff took to clean up the 'empty projects'
These projects have no content delivered as mentioned on the conditions for
starting a project
Again, what is the benefit of changing the rules and allow this again?
For documentation :(still is mentioned on the website)
A - PROJECT
1. Project Name,
2. Project purpose / overview,
3. Project Roadmap,
4. Project links (if any) to external sites,
5. [[Guidelines_for_OWASP_Projects#Project_Licensing|Project License],]
6. Project Leader name,
7. Project Leader email address,
8. Project Leader wiki account - the username (you'll need this to edit
9. Project Contributor(s) (if any) - name email and wiki account (if
10. Project Main Links (if any).
11. For Documentation: A table of Contents
12. For Code: A prototype hosted in an open source repository of your
choice. Make sure it has read access
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Owasp-board