[Owasp-board] OWASP Technical Architect

johanna curiel curiel johanna.curiel at owasp.org
Wed Nov 4 21:57:37 UTC 2015

>Just an idea that a tech architect should be heavily involved in helping
our flagship projects

The question is: How?
We have already a Project Coordinator who is supposed to provide support to
Projects.
There should be a plan on how they can get 'support' and what kind of
support they need

I think I have mentioned many times that most of the support needed , base
don my experience, is in promotion and marketing of projects

Ideally there should be a plan to implement these kind of support and
discuss it with the flagship leaders

I just think is a bad idea to throw more people into an organisation if it
is not clear what are their goals

cheers

Johanna