[Owasp-board] OWASP Technical Architect

johanna curiel curiel johanna.curiel at owasp.org
Wed Nov 4 21:46:18 UTC 2015

Hi Jim

I think that the title 'technical architect' could be simplified to
IT Project Manager (with a good technical background)

I see all these projects as technical implementations, the title
'architect' for some reason does seems to fit the kind of work involved in
these tasks
and also sounds 'expensive'...

regards

Johanna