[Owasp-board] Draft Proposals

Matt Konda matt.konda at owasp.org
Wed Nov 4 11:30:33 UTC 2015

Tobias,

I think that a 10 minute limit for discussion on each of the above would be
sufficient.

I agree that #3 probably needs to be clarified and I'm ok with splitting it
out.  Maybe we can work together to do that.  I would ask that we still
have an agenda item to discuss and solicit feedback so that we can make
sure the next stage of our work reflects the overall group and improves the
chances of making the next incarnation of the proposal successful.

I would like to spend time talking about the overall budget too and that
may be a first priority since it will impact each of these individual
initiatives.

Overall, I just want to say that you won't be offending me at all if you
have to cut these short or adapt to make the meeting clean and productive.
I would rather get more done and table these after some initial discussion
than get stuck deep in the details.

Thanks!
Matt