[Owasp-board] Draft Proposals

Tobias tobias.gondrom at owasp.org
Wed Nov 4 06:20:35 UTC 2015

Hi Matt,

thanks for the proposals, I think this is very good preparation material
for decisions.
(unfortunately I missed how much time you suggest we allocated at the
board meeting for the proposals, shall we simply add it to the agenda
with 10min each...)

My personal feedback:
1. Website Initiative: like it.
2. Inclusion Initiative: like it
3. Developer Outreach Initiative:
I like. But I like to split this up in two separate proposals: 1.
developer outreach. 2. developer training program / budget.
I would expect people to demonstrate significant value for if we spend
money on sending them to developer conferences. OWASP paying for someone
just to attend would not be sufficient in my eyes. We need to have a way
of actively communicating the OWASP message and infos.
I have doubts on quarterly summits as a goal. I rather do summits on a
need and progress basis.

Best, Tobias