[Owasp-board] Tomorrow's - OWASP Board meeting agenda: your topics please

Paul Ritchie paul.ritchie at owasp.org
Tue Nov 3 20:35:16 UTC 2015

Hi All:  Just a last minute reminder our OWASP Board meeting is tomorrow,
November 4,  12:00 Pacific Time.  See your Calendar Invite or Wiki page for
times in your local time zone.

*Agenda Topics & Pre-Reading !!*
--  If you have new topics to add, please do so now on the wiki link below.
--  Please review existing agenda topics & be prepared to discuss topics we
postponed from last month.
--  Some pre-reading has been posted, i.e  Financial Summary, 2016
Forecast, AppSec SF Summary, Membership report, etc.

Please RSVP and let me know if you "cannot" attend.

Best Regards, Paul Ritchie
OWASP Executive Director
paul.ritchie at owasp.org