[Owasp-board] RSA

Tobias tobias.gondrom at owasp.org
Sun May 31 17:20:25 UTC 2015

Hi Matt,

thanks for bringing this on the board list.

I agree with Matt in that I see no problem at this point to have a
conversation with RSA on potential cooperation. To my knowledge we have
in the past not spend a lot of money on that, and I see no reason to
change that.

I also agree that we should prioritise our activities to maximise our
outreach and strategic goals.

Therefore, I would like to encourage reopening communication with RSA to
explore opportunities that are of interest for OWASP to spread our mission.

I suggest that we put this item for discussion and conclusion at our
next board meeting on June-14.
https://owasp.org/index.php/June_14,_2015

Best regards, Tobias