[Owasp-board] Harassment Prevention Traning

Tobias tobias.gondrom at owasp.org
Sun May 31 17:04:51 UTC 2015

Hi Martin,

yes, we had this on our to-do list for a while.
We were looking for the best options to fulfil this training.
Last month we identified the best choice and we have issued the first
training invitations on May-22 to all board members and our ED with the
request to finish it within 30 days.

Best regards, Tobias

Ps.: @Martin: I also recommended to Paul to include our compliance
officer in the training. But we may need a few days to negotiate with
the provider how this can be organised within our contract terms. I will
keep you updated.