[Owasp-board] [Owasp-leaders] NIST, the NSA and fun with crypto reviews

johanna curiel curiel johanna.curiel at owasp.org
Sun May 31 03:53:40 UTC 2015

Hi Christian

The SWAMP is not a projects from the department of Homeland Security, this
initiative is funded by this organization. It is a project form the
 University of Wisconsin

I'm using this to run assesmemts and builds to check the quality of our
projects, is free and it works very well for this purpose
I'm a volunteer and my major goal is to help maintain a healthy level of
quality and support to owasp  projects. These kind of tools help us to
automate this, this is the reason for using them.

I just hope this clarifies your point of view regarding  how I  use  swamp
for quality assurance and testing

Regards

Johanna