[Owasp-board] Project Platform

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Sat May 30 03:47:30 UTC 2015

More than money, I think we need top tier XSS assessment professionals
to evaluate and expand on the current XSS filter evasion cheat sheet.
And more than static payloads I'd love someone to contribute advice on
more contextual filter evasion.

If anyone is interested in working on this or even "owning" this cheat
sheet as the lead editor, please drop me a line and let's talk.

Aloha,
Jim