[Owasp-board] OWASP Cheatsheets

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Fri May 29 19:28:31 UTC 2015

Thank you Timo.

The OWASP Cheatsheets series need a full review before the year is over.
If anyone is interested in helping with the review, please join the
project list and give us your comments. I am planning an intense review
period during July and August, the only months I am home this year. :)

Also, if anyone has super deep expertise on individual topics and would
like to take on a lead editor role for certain topics, please let me know!

This is a VERY heavily hit portion of OWASP.org and I've love your help
to make it better.

Aloha!
- Jim