[Owasp-board] Project Platform

psiinon psiinon at gmail.com
Thu May 28 15:49:16 UTC 2015

Not too surprisingly, I'm all in favour of this ;)

I'd also love to see more coordination and cooperation between projects -
wouldnt it be great if we had a coherent story about how people can use
OWASP projects together to address their security problems?

I'm not saying their isnt any, just that I'm sure we could do much more :)

Cheers,

Simon

--
OWASP ZAP <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/ZAP> Project leader