[Owasp-board] Project Platform

johanna curiel curiel johanna.curiel at owasp.org
Thu May 28 15:18:29 UTC 2015

++++++Matt

A technical writer has imho more value than a project coordinator, if it
comes down to budget.

I dont think that a project coordinator is a full time job. Setting wiki's
and github accounts and some reports, honestly I strongly ask the board to
re-think about this.

If someone could work dedicated on this part (technical writer) on our
major top projects and the ones doing an excellent work, this will help
improve a lot our visibility a usability. Maybe contract based could be the
best option. Also for the project coordinator.

When we tested the projects, one major problems is documentation and
instructions.

So I support this initiative and the project review taskforce with the
technical writer could work together to improve and finally launch some
important projects that struggle with this such as Code Review and the
Developer guide among others

regards

Johanna