[Owasp-board] Starting a chapter questions

Kelly Santalucia kelly.santalucia at owasp.org
Wed May 27 12:46:16 UTC 2015

​Hi N​oreen,

It is not required that an individual must be a member (paid or honorary)
of OWASP to start a chapter or project.

Individuals who would like an Honorary Membership
<https://www.owasp.org/index.php/2015_Global_Board_of_Directors_Election#Honorary_Membership>
need to meet the requirements and they also MUST apply for it. The Honorary
Membership request form will be available from June 1, 2015 until June 30,
2015.  All submissions will be reviewed and verified by the Foundation.

--
*Kelly Santalucia*

*Membership and Business Liaison*

*OWASP Foundation*