[Owasp-board] Eu event management resource?

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Tue May 26 06:48:48 UTC 2015

I think the issue with time zone difficulties is very legitimate, Martin.

I am wondering if we can narrow this down more. What tasks were you
doing that could have been offloaded?

Do you need more help with catering? With vendor relations? With website
building? Contracts?

Hiring a full time resource is expensive and I think just a few more
details would help us understand what tasks are needed.

Respectfully,
Jim