[Owasp-board] Eu event management resource?

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Sat May 23 13:17:31 UTC 2015

This seems like a very reasonable request as our European conference attendance seems to just grow and grow every year...

May I ask, was the foundation helpful with this years conference organization? Were there services or help from the foundation that you found lacking or areas where more resources were needed?

I think the more detail we have in terms of what you need, the better we can allocate resources in that direction.

PS: AppSec EU was •awesome• in every way this year. The organization was excellent. I was shocked to see (and eat) such good food at a conference and it very positively added to the experience. Thank you for such a well done conference!

--
Jim Manico
@Manicode