[Owasp-board] Eu event management resource?

Seba seba at owasp.org
Sat May 23 12:06:40 UTC 2015

hi Tobias,

it would most certainly make sense to have a dedicated European based
person (or service) that can handle the appseceu event management. if this
person/service could also support the european administration, chapter
support & chapter events it would even be better.

This resource should focus on the European teams (possibly extended with
Middle-EAst & Africa), be in the same timezone, multi-lingual & understand
the European society & culture. Hiring this in the coming months will offload
the event management / operations  from the eu conference team, so we can
focus on content

kind regards,

Seba